190 Locust Street Pleasant Dale, NebraskaA village of 245 people located half way between Seward and Lincoln.
Very quiet town with 2 churches, post office, park, lumber yard, fire station, community hall, ballpark, and restaurant.
- 2500+ square footage
- Walkout basement
- 4 full bedrooms; Master on main floor. Two bedrooms upstairs; one in basement.
- 2 & 3/4 bath. One on main floor. One upstairs and 3/4 bath in basement.
- Full finished basement with family room, under stair storage, and a office nook.
- Main floor laundry
- Bonus room on the second floor.
- Walk in closets for 2 of the bedrooms. Nice size closets for the other 2 bedrooms.
- 3 + garages. 2 in front 1 1/2 accessible through a side driveway. Workbench, cabinets, and lots of shelving in garage. Mud room with sink in lower level garage.
- Lots of room to store boats, campers, cars. Another extra storage pad with shed around back. No covenants with storage restrictions.
- 3 decks
- New air conditioning unit (2011)
- Roof replaced (2009)
- New play set built (2011)
- 3 decks!
- Share a wooded commons area with 2 other neighbors. Perfect for weanie roasts and camping.
- New carpet upstairs in bedrooms, closets, and hallways.
- Hot water heater replaced in 2013 and whole house water filter added.
- New track lighting and ceiling fan in living room (2012)
- Quartz countertops in kitchen (2009)
- Seward County taxes are lower than neighboring Lancaster County 2 miles away!
|Front of house!|
|Fireplace in living room|
|Vaulted ceilings with lots of natural light!|
|Kitchen-- All appliances stay!|
|Quartz countertop-- granite composite sinks!|
|Upstairs bedrooms-- lots of room!|
|Walk in closets|
|Wooded commons area|
|2 of the decks|
|Side view of house|
|Apple tree--full of apples in late August-September!|
|Back of house|
|View from deck! Very peaceful and serene!|
|Neighborhood park-- 2 blocks away|